We are looking for an enthusiastic, action-oriented and stress-resistant person with a strong knowledge in the food and beverages industry.
- You have a degree in economics, (digital) marketing or communication.
- You are service & results-oriented.
- You are customer-oriented.
- You are efficient.
- You are independent and proactive.
- You have an excellent spelling in French (Dutch and/or English is a massive plus).
- You are organized and accurate, but you understand creative people as well 😉
- You can manage digital communication.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a communication agency (experience in the food and beverages industry is a big plus).
The position includes a wide range of tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Project management and follow up of several clients
- Received and challenging communication briefings from clients
- Translate the briefings for the strategic and creative team
- Presenting pitches to the clients or prospects (orally) with the support of the creative team
- Quality control
- Preparing and advocating quotes
- Planning and controlling tasks fot the team
- A long-term job with a wide range of tasks in an evolving environment.
- A job in a dynamic and creative team with clients for different sectors (B2B, B2C, public…)
- A competitive salary package and a remote work policy
- A solid company with a well-being oriented mindset
We are a bold communication agency.
We are a team of 20 f*** bloody minded people.
We are focused on design, digital, video & content.
We are a concentrated blend of strategy, ideas, action & roi.
We believe in:
“No success without inspiration
No inspiration without dedication”
for brand’s success.
who are you?